2. Features of KnowxBox
2.5. Course Management
A. User Enrolments
Dashboard < Courses < User Enrolments
- Assign courses to users.
- Select the course in which you would like to enroll the user.
- Select the date of the course enrollment email that is sent to the users.
- Easy way to enroll and unenroll the users by clicking on “Select” and “Enroll”.
B. Create Course
Dashboard < Courses < Create Course
- Create your own course.
- Edit course start and end date.
- The person who creates the course is the “Course educator” who has the right to edit the course.
- The following are the fields that are required to create a course.
C. Manage Course Settings
Dashboard < Courses < Manage Course Settings
- The course educator can edit the course by clicking on “Turn editing on”.
- Find all your courses in one go.
- Search by course name.
D. Learning Paths
Dashboard < Courses < Learning Paths