4. Course Components/Activites
4.7. FeedbackThe feedback activity enables an instructor to create a custom survey for collecting feedback from participants using a variety of question types including multiple choice, yes/no, or text input.
Feedback responses may be anonymous if desired, and results may be shown to all participants or restricted to instructors only. Any feedback activities on the site home may also be completed by non-logged-in users.
Feedback activities may be used
- For course evaluations, helping improve the content for later participants
- To enable participants to sign up for course modules, events, etc.
- For guest surveys of course choices, school policies, etc.
- For anti-bullying surveys in which learners can report incidents anonymously